[FW-1] Origin of 127.0.0.1 in log causing Alert.

Has anybody else seen this pattern in the log files? This happens to us on an irregular basis. Yesterday there was 110 entries throughout the day. The only thing that changes between the entries is the Num, and Time; everything else is the same.

There is no information to go on, so I don’t know where to start troubleshooting. It is the Accept that really scares me.

All other fields not shown here including rule, proto, src, dst, service are blank.

Chris

Num                 178524

Date                 May 30 2002

Time                 8:34:15