From: <Your Name> [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 1:31 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] license limit

Hello everyone,

I hope you can help.

I've setup my IP400 Nokia firewall badly. I'm running a 50 user internet
gateway
version of Checkpoint 4.1.

I've exceeded my count (incorrect setup of my external interface) and the
firewall is starting to slow.

How can I find out how many client license are in use and is there a way to
reset it now that I've disconnected the offending interface.

Any help very much appreciated. I'd rather not do a complete reload.

Cheers

Andy

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Honda of the UK Manufacturing Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and then delete this message from your
system.  Also be advised that any use, disclosure, forwarding,
printing or copying of this e-mail if sent in error is strictly
prohibited.  Thank you for your co-operation.