From: mandebis ably [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 7:57 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Pix Firewall object

I am creating an object for a PIX firewall on my management FW1 4.1 SP5 and I do not see the option IKE en the VPN  under Encryption Schemes. I see only Manual Ipsec and SKIP. I want to set up gateway to gateway IKE VPN between the Checkpoint firewall and the PIX.

What should I do to have IKE option ?.