[FW-1] Merging two FW1 management servers

I have two sites one with a single Fw1 gateway 250 licences at remote and the second at the head office with  an Entreprise unlimited FW1 gateway.
 Each one of them was installed on one machine with the firewall and the management on the same machine.

Now I would like to use the management console at the head office to manage both firewalls.
I would like to keep the management module and the FW module on the same machine at the head office.
I have some objects with the same naming on both firewalls.

What are the steps to do the merge safely ?