-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von
Sohail Sarwar
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2002 23:57
An: [email protected]
Betreff: [FW-1] NG on Solaris

Sohail Sarwar
Ssarwar.com
Senior Network Engineer
Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) - NG
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) - NG
39 Judith Lane, Apt# 4
Waltham, MA 02452
Tel:Mobile:Fax:Fax:Pager:Email: [email protected]
Hi there,

        I am trying to install NG on a Solaris machine.  I am having all
sorts of trouble.  Does someone have detail instructions on how to
install NG on a Solaris box.

Thanks,
Sohail