From: Jeff.Harris [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: May 29, 2002 10:21 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] resolve internal addresses

Hey,

Currently I have to make an entry into my host file with the internal address to see your company's website.Is there a way to get around making an entry in the host file? We have FW-1 4.11 sp5 NT 4 sp6 we do not have any dmz heres our setup

Router
  "
  "
FW-1
  "
  "
LAN

Any suggestion?

Thanks

The information contained in this transmission, which may be confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission and the reply from your electronic mail system.