[FW-1] topology tab missing

Hello list,

 Have a strange problem.

FW-1 FP2 on Solaris 8, firewall && management on the same machine, GUI on W2k
( GUI build 520146 ).  License is bound to hostid, license is for firewall
only ( not VPN ) and is unlimited. This firewall was installed "from scratch" from
original FP2 CD.

And now the problem. When I want to Edit firewall object itself, I click
on topology then click on one of the interfaces and click on edit. Under normal
circumstaces you can see here two tabs:

 General, where you can define IP address, mask, and so on and tab
 Topology, where you define antispoofing. But on this firewall the tab
is not here. In other words I can't define antispoofing. I tried to spoof, and I was successful.
When I look to objects_5_0.C, I can see, that antispoofing is off on the interfaces.

When I connect via the same GUI to my testing firewall with my testing license
I can see here the Topology tab.

BTW I had to change IP adressess after the installation of the Checkpoint and had to
Reread topology after restart, but I think it's not the critical point of
missing tab :-)).

Could you please help me, how can I define antispoofing. Or why the tab is not there ??

Thanks

                                Jiri

---
Jiri Rosenmayer
Vedouci odd. security
SkyNet, a.s.
Ptasinskeho 309/6
CZ 602 00 Brno

http://www.skynet.cz
tel: +420 5 41 59 41 59
fax: +420 5 41 59 41 00
e-mail: [email protected]
PGP fingerprint: 1907 1F79 CC70 74EE FC55 F649 5651 33A4 50D4 ABB9