[FW-1] Fwd: trap_execution is not implemented on windows nt

Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:48:06 +0200
To: [email protected]
From: Jesus Calvo <[email protected]>
Subject: trap_execution is not implemented on windows nt

Hi all

scenario: fw1 4.1 sp4 under windows nt sp5

Everyday I see on the event viewer this strange error: trap_execution is
not implemented on windows nt; eventually the application log gets full of
these errors, which in turn make weird errors appear on system log (all
detailed with hexadecimal characters, I suppose they are dropped packets)
and the machine hangs. Then I have to reboot it.

Anyone knows why this error appears? I´ve got snmp running on the fw
machine, sending  read traps only to a management server.

best regards

Jesus Calvo SchlumbergerSema Spain Albarracin 25 28037-Madrid

Jesus Calvo SchlumbergerSema Spain Albarracin 25 28037-Madrid

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.