Re: [FW-1] Error in Event log after upgrade 4.1 -> NG FP2

Title: Error in Event log after upgrade 4.1 -> NG FP2
does checkpoint not have symbols?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kolarík Michal [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 29 May 2002 11:12
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Error in Event log after upgrade 4.1 -> NG FP2

Hi all,

We upgrade costumers fw and I had this error in event log every few hours.

App Event Log:
The description for Event ID ( 2 ) in Source ( FireWall-1 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: Logging in >>>>.

Server  Win2k with SP2.

Can anyone help me??

Thank for any comment
Michal

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)

Screwfix Direct Ltd

Registered Office:

Houndstone Business Park

Yeovil

BA22 8RT

Registered in England Number 3006378

BUY ONLINE NOW at http://www.screwfix.com

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of the company. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person.

Thank you for your co-operation.

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)