Re: [FW-1] Anti Virus and URL filtering using the same URI Resour ce?

Title: Anti Virus and URL filtering using the same URI Resource?

Hi,

I would suggest using CVP module for this. It has two modes chain mode and load balancing mode. U can use chain mode in CVP Manager after installing it. For this you will have to take help of your manual also on how to configure. There is no need to create

two rule base as you had asked.

Regards,

Pramod