[FW-1] Fwd: Solaris SVN install failure

fyi, SVN upgrade issue resolved. Thanks to those that responded.

To fix the problem I changed the hostname of the Solaris box, it was
fwmc.domain.com. Seems that during the install, the preinstall script
tries to stop the firewall by grepping for a process that contains fwm.
In my situation because of my hostname there where multiple processes
with FWM, not only the Firewall FWM process. This seems to cause the
install to fail.

Here are the other processes other than the firewall fwm process that
were running that the preinstall script also found doing the grep.

root   331     1  0 09:48:07 pts/1    0:00 /usr/lib/saf/ttymon -g -h -p
fwmc.domain.com console login:  -T sun -d /dev/
root   255     1  0 09:47:39 ?        0:00 /usr/lib/dmi/snmpXdmid -s
fwmc.domain.com

>>> DAVID THOMAS 05/22/02 03:18PM >>>
In the process of upgrading a Solaris 8 management station from
firewall-1 V4.1.SP5 to NG. When installing the SVN kit I receive the
following error.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Do you want this directory created now [y,n,?,q] y
Using </opt/CPshared/5.0> as the package base directory.
## Processing package information.
## Processing system information.
## Verifying disk space requirements.
## Checking for conflicts with packages already installed.
## Checking for setuid/setgid programs.

This package contains scripts which will be executed with super-user
permission during the process of installing this package.

Do you want to continue with the installation of <CPshrd-50> [y,n,?] y

Installing Check Point SVN Foundation NG Feature Pack 1 as <CPshrd-50>

## Executing preinstall script.
The Firewall-1 is being stopped now.
/var/sadm/pkg/CPshrd-50/install/preinstall: test: argument expected
pkgadd: ERROR: preinstall script did not complete successfully

Installation of <CPshrd-50> failed.