[FW-1] checkpoint-freeswan vpn

I am Working with FW NG-1 FP1 Solaris ...

I try to export my Certificate from my FW-Object (Gateway
with the name "adelie") as I found under www.phoneboy.com)
My Certificate for object adelie has the name "default_cert)

I use

fwm exportcert -obj adelie -cert default_cert -pem -file
checkpoint-cert.pkcs7

As it is written in www.phoneboy.com this command is undocumented.
I am not be able to receive the certificate-file.

even if I type fwm exportcert blablablab    .... the command
returns after some seconds back to the commandline without
any error message.

Is this only working in FP2, because the hints on
www.phoneboy.com directs to FP2- Version ?

Is there another way to extract the certificate of my gateway
(not the internal-ca !) ?

Thanks in advance Helmar Pabst

--
Dipl.-Ing. Helmar Pabst
Unix System Administrator SIV.AG Rostock