[FW-1] Smtp dropped on rule 0

Hi. I updated 8 firewalls on NOKIAs IP 330 to IPSO 3.5.1 and CP 4.1 SP5a.

Since then on two of those firewalls I have very strange problem with SMTP packets dropped on RULE 0 with error:

Unknown established TCP packet.

The phoneboy solution didn't help and I really don't know what to do next.

Any ideas ?

Alexey Vitashkevich

Senior Security Consultant - MCSE, CCSE, CNE

Phone :ext. 107

Fax     : (609) 419-0530

Mobile :

www.nextgeninter.net