From: Robert Ramiega [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2002 10:06
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] SecuRemote authentication over LDAP

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 08:49:26AM +0200, Samuel Wuethrich wrote:
> Did you applied the schema enhancements on the active Directory itself
> successfully? I've see this error if that was not successfully done.
 I admit i didn't do that, but i have identical effects when  authenticating
agains iPlanet LDAP server to which i did apply schema  enhancements. I even
asked a question about it here some month ago or  so.  Note also that Mario
did apply enhancement to his AD server.

--
 Robert Ramiega  <[email protected]> RR282-RIPE
 Security Team Leader   | Systems Administrator