[FW-1] Receiving Dr. Watson error - ??

Hi,
We are using Win NT 4.0 SP6a and Firewall 4.1 SP2.  We are receiving the following errors in our application event viewer of Windows NT (they are in order as they appear in the event viewer)

1. Fetching Security Policy from localhost succeded.

2 & 3. Open procedures for service "RasRad" in DLL "rasrad.dll" failed.  Performance data for this service will not be available.  Status code returned in DWord 0

4. Fetching Security Policy from <Mgmt Console IP addy> localhost failed.

"Dr. watson error - Application Win32/FW_VpnDes.exe generated an application error.  Exception generated was C0000005 at address 74001471."

Mgmt Console System status is showing FW active and connected.  I am able to push a policy to it from the Mgmt Console.  Everything appears to be working properly. The firewall is functioning and traffic appears to be passing thru w/o incident

I am not sure what this error means.  The KB does not have anything listed for the exe and am unable to find anything out..

Does anybody have any clues ??

Thanks
Kathy