[FW-1] Upiter

Hello!

I have a problem with DNS_Iquery packets from Internet to my internal network.
This is DNS server inverse queries. These packets are noticed by RealSecure before and after firewall fw-1.
On fw-1 source address was wrote to SAM table.
Source Any Any Drop Short Log <- rule was addedd to Policy editor.
Accept Domain Name Over UDP (Queries) was disabled
Accept Domain Name Over TCP (Queries) was disabled

Packets still goes through fw-1. Why ?
Please help me.

Or destroy enemy host 209.99.224.5 and .6

Sorry for my English
Regards
PJ