James

[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of *'*'
Neil '*'*
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 8:49 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Secure Client licensing

But you know what, the checkbox Policy Server on my firewall workstation
properties is checked even if I only selected Checkpoint NG during
installation. I found this out
when I loaded my NG Policy Editor.

There were 3 checkboxes check actually, Firewall1, VPN1 and Policy
Server. I
couldn't remember the other checkboxes there.

Anyways, should I still select Policy Server during installation?

And I have heard a lot of horror stories about SecureClient when
upgrading
from 4.1 to NG that it's not going to work. Is this true? Any tips so
that I
will be prepared when I do the real upgrade on Thursday.