[FW-1] SecuRemote and Network Neighborhood

Hi,
I have SR 4199 deployed.
Entry points (HA) are 4.1 SP5 hotfixed.
Secu Remote in general works fine, SSO and SDL do also.
Now what I have seen is that some machines can connect using SR over the
internet to some others in the lan via network neighbourhood (i.e. access
shares) while some others also see the same machines but when trying to
access they receive something like " \\computer1 network path not found".
Originating OS' that worked fine are XP and 2K, problem seen on NT4SP6a and
98 SE.
And of course the inaccessible machines are not switched off in the
meantime.
I have also tried this with the same fw-1 users and a rule like
sr-users@any enc-domain any client-encrypt
Anybody any idea?

Another thing is that I cannot ping through SR. What I see is that the first
echo request gets an echo reply and all following time out. I also saw a not
on phoneboy but it was only for older SR versions and did not really help...
Another ideas?
regards
Stef