[FW-1] Managing remote NG FP2 modules with a NATTED NG FP2 Management Se rver

Hello all

I have a little problem that I hope someone could point out the right thing
to do.
We have a test lab in which we are using CP SecurePlatform with FP2 as the
Man Module (MAN) and IP440 with IPSO3.5 NG FP2 running the Module (FW1).
Our remote firewall is also a CP SecurePlatform with FP2 (FW2).
I have full conectivity to FW1 and can access the internet, etc,
When I set up the management server for static NAT and setup the automatic
NAT translation to install it on the local Firewall,
Also using the default policy options set in the Global Properties with
regards to "Accept VPN-1 & Firewall-1 control connections" and the NAT Page,
I cant get the SIC to work properly.
Checkpoint don't have any defined documentation on what exactly you need to
do to have this setup running, so I would like to know from everyone that is
using NG FP2 in a distributed enviroment what little tweaks you have to do
to make this work properly.

Thanks in advance

Neil

Title: Managing remote NG FP2 modules with a NATTED NG FP2 Management Server