[FW-1] ChekPoint does not support DHCP server on the NG .... ?

     To setup the DHCP server on the FW-1 NG seems to be
  not as secure as it was in 4.1.

   FW-1 NG does not allow to use the rule with the 0.0.0.0 address host
in the source, which worked fine in 4.1 and was a good thing since
you could restrict your DHCP clients by the adding that "null-address-host"
to your internal interface topology.
  In the NG I needed to setup "Any" as the source for the same rule,
which does not make me very happy because .
  Tried to apply to CheckPoint support, the answer was - "the dhcp server
running on the same machine with the Firewall is not supported..."

    Does anybody have the same problem ? Any work around ?

  Thanks.