[FW-1] HTTP not working via Secure Remote

Secure Remote client (Build 4165) on Windows ME running fwz trying to http connect to a server in the encryption domain to no avail. Page cannot be displayed is the error message. Telnet and other apps work fine though.

Secure remote in general is working for all the other SR clients except from this NJ based ISP.

I am suspecting that encapsulated fwz connections are getting dropped enroute somewhere only for http. I am gonna try ISAKMP next week.

In the meantime, Has anyone seen the above problem or something similar ?

Cheers,Padhu