Re: [FW-1] Cannot load policies on a remote firewall with NG FP2 ?

On the firewall:

# cp_conf sic init "your_on-time_password"
// Initializes SIC, just like the old putkey did...

On the manager:
Open each firewall object, on the bottom of the window click on
"Communication..." button. Click on "Reset" button, and enter the same
"your_one-time_password" that you used on the firewalls.
Test SIC, you should see something like "Communicating...".
If this doesn't happen, then your installed policy might be preventing your
communications between the manager and the firewall. In that case, on the
firewall:

# fw unload localhost
// This will uninstall the current policy, consider yourself warned.

Try the SIC again, it should work, after that try pushing your new policy.

Let me know if this helps.

Igor Prokopinskiy