From: x fw1 [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 4:40 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Whats the deal with CCSE+

I agree that is does seem like an M$ tactic BUT I found that MCSE course
didn't have enough in depth on VPN, SecuRemote and auth (e.g.
Radius/LDAP/NT/AD/ACE) - I had to learn through experience (and problems !).
Now I know we are not there to learn auth schemes but we need to know how it
interacts CP s/w and any gotchas.

Maybe if these areas are thoroughly covered it will at least be
considering....

Any other takes out there ?

(Maybe I just had a crummy training org ?)