Re: [FW-1] FTP Passive: Firewall rejects packet from FTP Server

Try this:

vi $FWDIR/lib/base.def

look for the following section:

////////////////////////////////////////
#define FTPPORT(match)  (call KFUNC_FTPPORT <0x1|(match)>)

//
//    Use this if you do not want the FW-1 module to insist on a newline at
the
// end of the PORT command:
// #define FTPPORT(match)       (call KFUNC_FTPPORT <(match)>)

Comment out the first instance and uncomment the second. Recompile the
policy, push, test again.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Igor