Re: [FW-1] AW: [FW-1] Upgrade to NG FP2

In solaris, FP2 is a patchadd script, so
solaris requires FP1 install and FP2 patches.

The rules are imported from 4.1 to NG as part of
the NG FP1 install.

In a new install, I found that I could do  the install
and patching (both FP1 and FP2) before doing the cpconfig
work.

greg

Ronneil Camara wrote:

> Hi Norbert,
>
> Does that mean that I can upgrade my 4.1 and install FP2 without having to
> install FP1?
>
> Thanks.

Greg Polanski                    mailto:[email protected]
ADC Telecommunications, IncMSFAX
PO Box 1cell/pager
Minneapolis, MN  [email protected]