[FW-1] FTP Problem with NG FP1

Hello,
We have installed FW1 NG on Solaris 2.7 32bits
and we have a problem with ftp with this example:

ftp ghrc.msfc.nasa.gov
Connected to MICROWAVE.NSSTC.nasa.gov.
220-

 WARNING!  This is a U.S. Government computer.
           This system is for the use of authorized users only.  By
           accessing and using the computer system you are consenting
           to system monitoring, including the monitoring of keystrokes.

           Unauthorized use of, or access to, this computer system may
           subject you to disciplinary action and criminal prosecution.

220 GHRC: Public FTP Server ready...
Name (ghrc.msfc.nasa.gov:): anonymous
331 Anonymous login ok, send your complete email address as your password.
Password:
230-
   G l o b a l   H y d r o l o g y   R e s o u r c e   C e n t e r

   This is an FTP account intended for official GHRC business only.

   For FTP retrieval of requested data, change into the outgoing
   directory and then into the appropriate subdirectory
      (i.e., your last name)

   For FTP retrieval of available on-line data sets, change into
   the pub directory and then into the appropriate subdirectory.

   For questions concerning this account or data availability,
   please contact the GHRC User Services Office ator [email protected].

   ************************ WARNING *****************************
   This U.S. Government computing system is for general public
   access.  Anyone using it is subject to monitoring and recording
   of all keystrokes without further notice. This record may be
   provided as evidence to law enforcement officials. This record
   may also be kept and used for statistical purposes.

230 Anonymous access granted, restrictions apply.
ftp> cd /pub/data/ssmi-f14/current-tb/hdf-swath
250-*****************************NOTICE***********************************

 The GHRC will begin using the latest software from Frank Wentz in our SSM/I
 automated processing.  We will be using newer software in processing data
 from all current SSM/I platforms (F13, F14, & F15) beginning with January 1,
 2002.  This change is intended to provide the best possible SSM/I products
 for our customers.

 We will reprocess as much data as possible from these 3 platforms.  We plan
 to begin with F15 data and reprocess - working back in time - beginning with
 December 2001.  Following this we'll reprocess F14, and then F13 - working
 back in time with each.

 Our estimates of expected completion times are very rough - as time, money,
 and personnel issues have an affect.  With this in mind, we hope to have F15
 (2 years - back to January 2000) completed by the end of January 2002.  The
 remaining F13 (4 2/3 years) and F14 (6 years) could be completed by June
 2002.

 The new code contains inter-calibration coefficients (calibrated to F8) for
 all other sensors (F10-F15).  This DOES change the brightness temperature
 values of the low resolution channels.

 We executed 2 days of F-13 and F-14 data and found that the new Tb's
 averaged roughly:

          (F13)
 V19  0.52K lower  +/- 0.04K
 H19  0.43K lower  +/- 0.03K
 V22  0.04K lower  +/- 0.02K
 V37  0.10K higher +/- 0.18K
 H37  0.21K lower  +/- 0.22K
-> It stops here and the ftp client is frozen.

The ftp server send 3 packets after the cd command (hdf-swath directory)
the first packet arrives to the client,
the second (big packet) is rejected by the firewall with reset flag
 but there 's nothing logged
the Third packet arrives to the client but the server doesn't
repeat the second because of RSET flag.

With FW1 4.1 , it works.

Can you test the same ftp if you have NG installed and
have you the same problem ?

Thanks in advance for your help.