Re: [FW-1] AW: [FW-1] Upgrade to NG FP2

Could you please give me hint. I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing
wrong - or what to try next.
Did you do anything 'special'? Here's what I did (last time i tried)

1. From the boot manager I've did a fresh install of IPSO 3.5 FCS6 with the
install command. -Reboot to a clean IPSO installation. (also tried 3.5
FCS3)
2. Then I installed FP2 using the 'comprehensive NG FP2 Wrapper' - I've
also tried with the individual packets (first installed FP1 then upgraded
to FP2). I have tried to install using the 'newpkg' and from Voyager.
3. Cpconfig
4. Enable the policy server from voyager.
5. Add licenses. Policy server on the Nokia and the users on the management
server  (I've also tried with an eval license to see if that helped - but
no!)
6. cpstop -> cpstart. Still no response from the PS in the status manager.
Reboot-
7. Install the rulebase and Users - but no luck with the PS.

SVN Foundation, VPN-1, FW1, Floodgate1 (all FP2) is working

Besides that I've tried some quite desperate things like:
Removed Everything from my management station (Win2K) and reinstalled it.
Installed IPSO and FP2 to another Nokia box
fwm unload -> fw fetch
And I've rebooted, stoped, end started the box so many times I've lost
count.

No matter what I do i still get 'No response' from the PS in the Status
Manager

Please, please, please help a desperate man..

Best Regards,

Christian Koefoed
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           kpoint.com>                        |
|         |                                              |
|         |                                              |
|         |           16-05-2002 17:08                   |
|         |           Please respond to Mailing list for |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
  |       To:       [email protected]                                                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [FW-1] AW: [FW-1] Upgrade to NG FP2                                                                      |

> Is anybody running FP2 Policy server on IPSO?
> I've tried for days now but i just can't get the PS started.
Yep. Both as a fresh install as an upgrade.

-Don