[FW-1] installation failure on FW-1 NG: the Reason: Load on module Failed - No memory

Hi, All

I installed FireWall-1 NG on Linux machine.

Then I created objects and rule , and I tried to install Policy.

But I got the following error message and failed in the installation.

"Reason: Load on module Failed - No memory "

I input the command "cpstat os -f all -h <ip address>

on Management Server.

The result is as shown below.

Total Virtual Memory (Bytes):Active Virtual Memory (Bytes):           0
Total Real Memory (Bytes):               921247744
Active Real Memory (Bytes):              312303616
Free Real Memory (Bytes):                608944128
Memory Swaps/Sec:                        -
Memory To Disk Tranfers/Sec:             -
CPU User Time (%):                       0
CPU System Time (%):                     0
CPU Idle Time (%):                       100
CPU Usage (%):                           0
CPU Queue Length:                        -
CPU Interrupts/Sec:                      124
CPUs Number:                             1
Disk Servicing Read\Write Requests Time: ?
Disk Requests Queue:                     ?
Disk Free Space (%):                     91
Disk Total Free Space (Bytes):Disk Available Free Space (Bytes):Disk Total Space (Bytes):When I checked the above result, I found that the value of "Active Virtual
Memory"

is "0".

I think this value isn't normally "0".

I am thinking that what the value of Active Virtual Memory is 0  is the
cause of
the failure of the installation of Policy in this case.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.