[FW-1] Static NAT on FW-1 4.1

Anyone has an idea to solve this tricky problem, I have a valid IP range with 128 IP addresses, I having been using Static NAT for some internal servers in DMZ, but the proxy arps entries are in local.arp with External NIC MAC Address and route are static External IP to Internal Server IP.
The problem is that some External IP Address are not working properly when a make a new NAT for a new object, the problem is with some specific IP Address that where user before, but are not used anymore, but when I try to use them with this new object the rules are OK and Installed OK, but the NATing is not working, when a change the NAT Static address to a new one the NATing starts to work fine.

Tiago Lavigne Greco
* [email protected]
((11) 3175-2300 - Ramal 150
1 Informática - Ibmec - SP

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute proprietary or inside information. Unauthorized review, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message, including all attachments, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy this message and all copies thereof, including all attachments.