Von: Alicia McPrice [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2002 06:38
An: [email protected]
Betreff: [FW-1] Upgrade to NG FP2

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I currently have a FP1 configuration setup on my Windows MGMT server and my
Nokia Firewall module. It is running IPSO 3.4.2. I was thinking of upgrading
to NG FP2  and was wondering if any of you has done it before? Any words of
advice precautions to take? Does it work fine? Or is it safer to keep FP1?

Please advise. This is very urgent as I have to give the decision today.

Thanks for your help people.

Yours Truly,
Alicia McPrice