RESOURCE:
Sender: *
Recipient: *@mydomain.com
Strip Mime of type: *.exe *.scr

FIREWALL RULE:

Any --> SMTP server --> SMTP - filter -->  Allow

What ends up happening is that nothing is delivered at all to our internal
network.  all of the incoming mail gets rejected at the firewall.

Using Checkpoint Firewall-1 4.1sp4 on solaris 7

Any documentation or help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
dennis