Re: [FW-1] backup interface wouldn't keep quite.

all,

assymetrical routing problem caused by vrrp state fluctuation seems to
be fixed by removing the old vrrpid and creating new vrrp id.

maybe i should upgrade the current ipso to 3.3?? i'm running 3.2.1

anyone has the release notes on 3.3??  i do have both images on my nokia
box, but when i chose the 3.3 and rebooted the box, firewall failed to
start.  it's been a while and forgot how to do the IPSO upgrade.  help
please??

Mike

Mike Lee wrote:

I'll try to put both outside interfaces to a same switch and see if the
problem still exists.

it would suck not to enable trunking.

mike