Re: [FW-1] Problem after editing objects.c file 4.1 SP2 on NT 4.0 SP 6

Hi,

hope this is identical with UNIX:

if you want to figure out what the problem is, try this
a) make a copy of your objects.sav - do not  touch objects.sav now !!
b) open both (objects.savcopy / corrupted objects.C)  with an NON-MS-Editor like
Textpad
(mark print nonprintable characters !!) an watch for leading tabs an the file
structure of the "()"-brackets etc.
Textpad can synchronize the view of both files.
or
c) use textpad to get the diff of both files
Try to figure out what is missing (lines, brackets) or was added (spaces instead
of tabs, characters etc.)

or

copying objects.sav to objects.C and pray that this will work

regards
bernd