From: Schumacher, Greg [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: quarta-feira, 15 de Maio de 2002 1:50
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] IP Forwarding & NG & Win2000

In an effort to secure our FW-1 firewall running on Win2000 (hence the
reason for my next post) I disabled the Workstation service. Further reading
leads me to believe that I need to turn on IP Forwarding, which is part of
the Routing and Remote Access Service? In my case RRAS is also off and when
I tried to launch the RRAS GUI it complained that the Workstation service
was not running.

What am I doing wrong?

Greg Schumacher
Computer Guy