Re: [FW-1] limits on Checkpoint

> I mean real limits. I have 10.000 clients that are going through the
> firewall.
> I am thinking of
>         - setting one rule for each one ( limit on rules ? )
>         - setting one rule and setting 10.000 network objects in the
> "source" or "destination" field
>
> what about these sizes ?
Don't even think about it. By the time you get above 500 objects and 500
rules you will wish you never tried this.

Can you please provide us with more information on _why_ you want to do
this? There may be much better solutions out there for you. If each object
is a person, for example, then the USer Manager would be a far superior
tool to use here.

-Don