Re: [FW-1] WINS Question

The problem is that Network Neighbourhood is populated and cached when
Windows starts up - I.E. before any kind of VPN authentication has taken
place. However, with SecuRemote, you can use Single Sign On to log on to the
domain at the time of authentication, which will, apparently, (I've never
tried it) populate Network Neighbourhood for you.

Mitchell Silver
Network Manager
Anite Calculus Ltd
Calculus House
Tel:      +44 (0) 20 7435 0070
6 Hampstead Gate
Fax:      +44 (0) 20 7794 1199
1A Frognal
Mob:     +44 (0) 07967 094 953
London  NW3 6AL
United Kingdom
Email:[email protected]
This email is from Anite Calculus Limited.  The e-mail and any files
transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received
this e-mail in error please notify [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]> or telephone
+44 (0) 20 7435 0070.
Any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail, which do not
constitute part of a legal contract,
do not necessarily reflect the views of the company.