[FW-1] Firewall-1 Nokia forwarding to VRRP Address

I wonder if anyone has experienced this before??

Problem: Nokia not fowarding traffic to Nortel Accelar VRRP address

Scenario:  I am trying to set up vrrp over geograpically separated areas between
with 2 Nokia 400's  running Firewall-1 and VRRP ( monitored circuits), 2 Cisco
4000's running HSRP(outside) and Nortel Accelar's running VRRP(inside).

Each device is set up using virtual IP and MAC address and routing is provided
to these addresses.  The arp tables are correct for each device but the Nokias
are not forwarding to the VRRP address of the XLR's.  My initial suspicion is
was the Checkpoint routing so I used  "IPSOFWD on me" but it didnt seem to
change things.  The MAC address for the Nokia VIP is 0:0:5e:0:1:2 and the
Accelar interface is 0:0:5e:0:1:6.

I was thinking along the lines of interface spoofing but the firewall doesnt
seem to be logging anything.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Steve Culligan

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and others explicitly authorised to receive it.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please destroy it and delete it from your
computer.  Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  No responsibility can be accepted to
any end users for any action taken on the basis of the information.