[FW-1] AW: [FW-1] upgrade 4.1->NG, add DesktopSecurity to PolicyPackage

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: [FW-1] AW: [FW-1] upgrade 4.1->NG, add DesktopSecurity to PolicyPackage
  • From: Arno Hechenberger <[email protected]>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 08:38:29 +0200
  • Comments: To: [email protected]
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Hello !

How did you moved the Mamagement Server Object ???

I have the problem that after the migration my Management Server existed twice. First the translated object from 4.1, 2nd the automatic generated object from the NG FP2

The 2nd object was unable to delete !!!

How did you solve this problem ???

Kind regards
Arno