Let me know what you find.

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of James
Schnack
Sent: 10 May 2002 20:50
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] v4.1 SecureClient and VPN-1 NG FP1 ?

Jim,
Sorry for the late reply. Here are the answers to your questions.
a) We are not using pre-shared secrets. Hybrid mode is configured.
b) Nothing at all shows up in the Log Viewer, and the corresponding rules
have the "Log" option under "Track".
Would something like the Backwards Compatibility package be required for
this ? The problem is that there is no such package for IPSO and FP1 (as
opposed to other platforms - Solaris, Windows, Linux - and FP1).
Has anybody confronted this issue ? Are there any v4.1 SR clients working
with NG FP1 (on Nokia) out there ????
Thanks in advance for any help!
Regards,
James