Re: [FW-1] Policy Editor over SecuRemote

Gregor,

So, you're suggesting that allow 'ssh' to my firewall
from anywhere? Or, that I should set up a ssh server
within the 'domain', use securemote to access the ssh
server and use this server for port-forwarding the GUI
ports to the firewall?

Joo

On Fri, 10 May 2002, [email protected] wrote

> Joo,
>
> I think the best way to get around your issue is to
tunnel your FW-1 GUI

http://www.sun.com/solutions/blueprints/0701/openSSH.pdf

http://www.sudoers.com/people/cmarnold/projects/ssh/index.html

> a free SSH client that does port forwarding
> http://www.bitvise.com/tunnelier.html
>

> cheers,
> Gregor

firewall through
> SecuRemote. Basically, I want to be able to manage
the firewall from a
> notebook out in the field (could be from almost
anywhere), so my public IP
> address will change.
>
> Can I specify a SecuRemote user as a gui client in
the gui-clients file? If
> not, what rules do I need to create so that I can use
the Policy Editor over