[FW-1] RES: [FW-1] Encrypted User Auth

Hy Mario,

        Do you have some problems in useer auth ........???? see this ....

I have a NG FP1/windows2000 sp2. My 200 users uses http by two ways.

            first - sites that have full acess ( no auth )

            second- sites that users must authenticate themselves in order to have acess to the internet.

        The internet Explorer of may users is setted to use prxy (ip of firewall) and 80 port.

        While user auth is working fine, i try to telnet 80 port of firewall and it connects

        My problem is: suddanly user atuh stops to work, anda when i try to telnet 80 port of firewall, doesn't connect.

        What's going on ????

cheers

Andr� Conde Caselli
Comunica��o corporativa da Alian�a do Brasil