Re: [FW-1] FP2 and HA license problems

hi,

don't try to use central licenses (the doc's tell you so). request for
local licenses in the usersenter. you will find there fields to put in
the management ip and the module ip. ignore this and put the 1st ha-module
ip in the "management" field and the 2nd one in the module field.

should work...

bye,
markus

At 14:06 10.05.2002 +0300, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>Got here strange problem.
>Whenever I try to install or verify the policy, I get the following error -->
>Security Policy Verify Warnings:
>error: no sufficient license installed for CPHA modules.
>Failed to generate Security Policy Script for rulebase '/opt/CPfw1-50/conf/Standard001.W'
>Although, all licences are in place.
>I tried to remove licences, import again, but still same result.
>The problem occured after I imported VPN1 Secureremote licences into the system, before my system was running perfectly and there was no high avail. problems.
>
>Platform:
>Solaris8@SPARC
>Firewall1 NG FP2
>
>Any help welcome.
>
>rgds
>
>Aigar

>[email protected]

Markus Hofbauer                                          IT-Service
phone : +43 (1) 60 126-34                       Internet & Security
fax : +43 (1) 60 126-4                      Bacher Systems EDV GmbH
mail: [email protected]                               Wienerbergstr. 11B
www : http://www.bacher.at/            A-1101 Wien, Austria, Europe