From: Meera [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 9:18 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Plz help me immediately....

hi,
 I've asked this before also. But, did not get any answer.
I'm getting almost all the logs as alerts.

The alerts do not have any information.(only date,time, origin, interface, type)

They are on both NICs and the origin address is firewall's internal IP. There is nothing in 'info' field.

We have not given any alert for any rule.

thanx,
Meera.