Re: [FW-1] Feature Pack 2 policy server on IPSO (3.5 FCS6)

I am also on the same platform and I have a similar problem.  On the Status
Manager of the Mgmt GUI, it indicates that there is "No Response" for the
Policy Server.  However, I can edit the policy and push it out to the
policy server.  The VPN connection seems to also work.

Pollyanna Hui
Network Engineer
Information Service Department
County of Santa Clara
Tel:Jim Parker <[email protected]>
                    Sent by: Mailing list for discussion       To:
                    of Firewall-1                               [email protected]
                    <[email protected]       cc:
                    point.com>                                 Subject:     Re: [FW-1] Feature Pack 2 policy
                                                                server on IPSO (3.5 FCS6)

                    05/09/2002 12:35 PM
                    Please respond to Mailing list for
                    discussion of Firewall-1