experience downtime.

[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Pete
Sandoval
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 10:11 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] NG Gateway cluster issue

I suggest reveiwing the latest release notes for FP2.

In my conversation with CP yesterday, you MUST upgrade
to FP2 in order for clustering to work correctly. You
will probably have to relicense as well.

Good luck, you'll need it. )We've had a rough time
with it here.)

Pete Sandoval

http://health.yahoo.com