[FW-1] v4.1 SecureClient and VPN-1 NG FP1 ?

Hi,
We have NG FP1 running on a Nokia box. This box will replace a current v4.1
FW.
The current FW receives connections from SecureClient v4.1 SP5 3DES Build
4199.
In a lab setup, we have NG SecuRemote working fine with the NG VPN-1 box,
but we are unable to get the v4.1 clients to connect (IKE).
We see traffic on port 264/tcp, but are unable to add the site. We get an
"Error: Authentication failed" message on the client side, after entering
user and password.
Has anybody got "old" v4.1 SR/SC to work with NG FWs ? Is this possible ?
Thanks for your help,
James