Re: [FW-1] Drops are not logged

Thanks Don and Bill for the excellent help; it certainly was an anti-spoof
problem; i'll trace it and see if i can leave any tips here for the list
archive. Thanks again

Bill Osterman <[email protected]>
Sent by: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
<[email protected]>
05/06/2002 10:26 AM
Please respond to Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1