[FW-1] Nokia & ISP Load Balance

Hi All,

I have a moderate amount of experience with firewalls and have worked
with a number of HA solutions including Nokia setups and Sun coupled with
Stonebeat...

The majority of these solutions use the traditional ISP connection, router,
dual firewall setup.

I want to develop a solution using dual 2mb ISP connections that are load
balanced. From the
information I have been able to pull off the net and also reading through
the archives of mailing
lists, the normal way to do this is using two Cisco routers configured with
iBGP and eBGP
and dual firewalls. Fair enough.

But I have been looking at the Nokia solutions recently, and I like the idea
of being able to
clunk my Firewall directly into the X21 connection from my leased line modem
thus removing
the need for the standard internet router...

What I am wondering is, if it is possible to setup two Nokia 650's each
connected directly to a
different 2mb link and provide load balancing and HA between them for
inbound and outbound traffic...

What I need to know is

(a) Is this possible.
(b) Is it a good idea.
(c) Anywhere I might find sample diagrams / configs / information about
doing this....

My attemp at a diagram below will hopefully illustrate what I am talking
about.

       2Mb Conneciton 1               2mb Connection 2
                  !                                         !
                  !                                         !
                  !                                         !
        ******************                    ****************
        *  Nokia 650   *                     * Nokia 650 *
        ******************                    ****************
                    Corporate LAN

I would be grateful for any pointers or suggestions about how I could
achieve
load balancing across the two links.

Best Regards, Peter.