[FW-1] Changing FW External IP

Hi,
I'm quite new to the list so sorry if this has been asked before....

I have a customer who is changing ISPs and needs to change the external IP of his Firewall (4.1)

From what I've read it seems to be a case of :

-get a new license from Checkpoint
-backup config!
-update all the relevant objects, NAT and VPN rules.
-redo Putkeys and then upload the policy.

Is there anything else I should be aware of??

Thanks,

Tom Davison

IFL

RM plc