Re: [FW-1] Backups-Patches

 also,
            fw printlic
for licence.

:)

|---------+---------------------------------------------->
|         |           "DeBerry, Casey"                   |
|         |           <[email protected]>       |
|         |           Sent by: Mailing list for          |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           kpoint.com>                        |
|         |                                              |
|         |                                              |
|         |           02.05.2002 08:12                   |
|         |           Please respond to Mailing list for |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |                                              |
|---------+---------------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       To:       [email protected]                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [FW-1] Backups-Patches                                                   |

also a good idea to backup your solaris server configurations...

ifconfig -a
netstat -nrv
/etc/netmasks
/etc/hosts